- Staged homes sell 84% faster than unstaged or empty homes. This saves money and time!
- Staging typically costs 1-3% of the sale price BUT nets the seller 8-10% in saved mortgage costs, utilities, repairs, etc. and not having to discount the asking price. It pays to stage!
- 97% of buyers look at pictures on the MLS. They choose the best looking to visit. The homes visited the most are staged homes.
- On average, a buyer stays in an empty home 5 minutes. Do not try to sell an empty home.
- Buyers stay in staged homes 45 minutes.
- 93% of people cannot visualize how their personal furniture will fit or look if the home they are visiting is empty.
10 REASONS TO STAGE
- Look better than other homes on the market
- Spend 83% less time on the market
- Typically sell for more money
- Look better in print and Internet ads
- Receive more foot traffic
- End up on a buyer's "must see" list
- Are viewed by buyers as "well maintained"
- Are "move-in” ready
- Have less reasons for buyers to ask for concessions
- Professionally staged listings "STAND-OUT" in prospective buyers' minds.
I am one of several home staging companies in the Southwest: New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada and Arizona.
I stage with an 'upscale' look that makes the home look more expensive than the asking price - therefore, you get full-price offers or bidding wars.
I also determine the exact demographic (type of buyer) that is most likely to be looking for your house and I stage to their taste, interests and age range.
I don't 'guess' or stage to the masses.
I target the specific buyer that wants YOUR house.
Home staging requires organizational training, design skills, an understanding of color and space and coordination of any subcontractors that are needed.
I have all of these skills and training.
Staging to sell a home is different than designing to live in it. Staging is much more than just making the property look pretty. There are many factors to take into consideration when contemplating staging. Make sure you are getting more than an 'eager decorator' who will cheaply and incorrectly stage your home and only cost you more time and money when it does not sell.
Call me to discuss what I can do for you,
and for your home. If I am in your area, I can set an appointment to meet with you. If you are in another state, I can work with you online through Skype, E-Mail and Phone.
The homes that I stage typically sell within two days to two weeks for full asking price.